Scotland’s best golf experience
For your viewing pleasure, here are the top 20 best golf experiences as voted for by Bunkered readers (a link to the website is posted below, which contains a nice pic (!)). Do you agree? St Andrews down at 5 beaten to fourth spot by Aberdour. No North Berwick, but the Glen GC gets 10th spot.
Not sure of the criteria, but the ranking was “designed to identify and celebrate the golfing venues in Scotland that offer visitors a truly memorable day out, as opposed to just an excellent golf course”.
Let it begin!
1. Turnberry Resort, Ayrshire
2. Kingsbarns Golf Links, Fife
3. The Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire
4. Aberdour Golf Club, Fife
5. St Andrews Links, Fife
6. Archerfield Links, East Lothian
7. Castle Stuart Golf Links, Highlands
8. Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Highlands
9. Gullane Golf Club, East Lothian
10. The Glen Golf Club, North Berwick
11. The Duke’s St Andrews, Fife
12. Dundonald Links, Ayrshire
13. Tain Golf Club, Highlands
14. Cruden Bay Golf Club, Aberdeenshire
15. Crail Golfing Society, Fife
16. Carnoustie Golf Links, Angus
17. Fairmont St Andrews, Fife
18. Ladybank Golf Club, Fife
19. Murcar Links Golf Club, Aberdeenshire
20. Blairgowrie Golf Club, Perthshire